You are here
VP Credit Risk
- Credit Risk
- Counterparty Risk
About Our Client
The client is a Capital Markets division of a Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia. The organisation is medium in size with strong cross collaboration between teams and a good work life balance.
- Perform independent credit analysis, recommending credit ratings and limits of new and existing corporates.
- Perform daily credit risk monitoring and reporting - adhere to internal controls and policies
- Tasked with keeping abreast of market developments and macro conditions as well as Regulatory requirements.
- Periodically perform projects relating to operational risk issues that may arise in a growing business environment in the Asia ex-Japan region including reviews and critical assessments.
- Conduct ad hoc risk stress testing and develop relevant policies and procedures for new business and regulatory developments.
- Secondary role: to provide support and cover for other areas of the risk management team as and when needed to maintain high standards for the risk management team as a whole.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum degree holder from a recognised university, preferably in business, accountancy or economics. CFA will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in major FIs specialising in credit risk
- Comfortable in engagement with senior stakeholders from various business lines and across support functions.
- Well versed with credit principles, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with trading platforms such as Bloomberg and excellent Excel skills with strong knowledge of VBA.
Strong analytical, writing and communication skills. Team player with positive attitude in learning and supporting other risk specialists within the team.
What's on Offer
The role offers exposure to a wide range of risk functions as well as strong career progression in an collaborative learning environment