You are here
VP Corporate Finance
Fast growth sector
Top Tier Private Investment Group
About Our Client
Our client is a private investment group which invests globally in public and private equity across a range of industries, including energy, financial services, consumer, and healthcare.
- Financial analysis, monitoring and reporting for our portfolio companies
- Build and maintain financial and valuation models related our assets, transactions and projects
- Work with portfolio companies to help them grow and reach their full potential
- Undertake and drive execution of business plans and strategic operational initiatives of portfolio companies in emerging markets
- Work with senior management of portfolio companies to prepare and review strategic business plans and operational budgets
- Contribute to all stages of private investment transactions: origination, due diligence, structuring, execution and divestments
- Contribute to the design and implementation of best practice processes to manage portfolio assets effectively and to mitigate risks
- Work to continually develop your skills and knowledge in order to add new dimensions to your skillset
The Successful Applicant
Degree from first class institution with four to eight years of corporate finance experience within a big four accounting firm, private equity firm, principal investments team or boutique buy-side firm. First-hand experience of buying, managing and selling an asset. Experience working within South East Asia is required. Experience in healthcare and/or technology sector is preferred. The candidate must possess strong financial analysis, modelling and valuation skills coupled with practical, commercial experience. A track record of execution in emerging markets is a plus. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package with above the market benefits and career growth in a rapidly expanding investment firm.