You are here
Voice Network Engineer
- Voice Network Engineer
- Renewable contract role
About Our Client
The client is a banking giant with a strong presence in Singapore. This is a renewable contract role.
They are looking at minimum 5 years managing the Cisco Telephony system minimum 4 years managing Voice Recording system.
Experience in troubleshooting or support
* CUCCE skills: CVP, ICM, CUIC, WIM...
* Collaboration tool (Jabber)
* Monitoring tool (Cisco prime LMS, Tivoli,...)
* FAX, attendant, voicemail, DECT telephony
* NiM 4.1 troubleshooting
* Cabling (voice and network), experience in physical deployment in office or datacenter environment
* Good grasp of Data Networking in a DC environment
* Good know how of Cisco Data Networking in an multisite enterprise environment
The Successful Applicant
* Cisco gateway, SBC, SIP, MGCP, analog gateway
* PSTN connexion: SIP, E1/T1, BRI, POTS line
* Collaboration tool such as Jabber
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (IPCC, CVP, CUIC, WIM)
* Know how to configure a site (CSS, device, pool, partition, route, translation, MTP,...)
* Know how to configure a phone and a user
* Know how to configure a SIP trunk or a MGCP connection
* Cisco IOS voice configuration
* Know how to configure a MGCP gateway
* Know how to configure dial-peer and translation rules
* Know how to configure analog gateway
* Know how to configure a SIP trunk and an ISDN connection (E1/T1/BRI)
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.