You are here
Vice President - Sales (Global), B2B Firm
Lead a global team of sales & inside sales
Looking for Tech sales expertise
About Our Client
Our client, an innovate and prominent competitor in the design and architecture space, partners with blue-chip clients to provide solutions that help to create inspiring work-spaces. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate, take risk and adopt technologies that are new to their industry. In the last 15 years, the firm has grown from a single office setup to a strong network of more than 10 offices internationally growing both, organically and through acquisitions.
In line with their ambition to take growth to the next level, they are looking to hire a strong Sales Leader (Global) from the Enterprise IT Sales space. This will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, risk appetite and proven record in driving a new sales team & model to success.
Reporting to the CEO (& board) based in APAC, the success of the Sales Leader (Global) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Hunting for new business and driving lead generation
- Designing a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region and line of services
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverable:
- Set best practices for the regional sales teams, liaise with the Country MDs' and help them achieve commercial objectives while focus on project delivery, talent development etc.
- Be an expert on the product needs in the design and build
- Prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and establish a good 'SLA' with them
- Coach your sales teams to take up bigger responsibilities in the region and help them build a strong sense of profit driven deal making - something that is a key area that is lacking at the moment
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Leader (Global) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling Enterprise IT Services to MNC clients - B2B, B2G
- 12 years or more in a senior sales role in APAC
- Strong track record of having created new business, ideally in a mid-size set up or having opened new markets for large technology organizations
- Strong ability to guide decision making at the C-level and engage Country MDs' with the right level of tact
- Experience of having directly managed a sales team of at least 5 experienced hires and proven track record of having developed their careers, implemented best practices
- Risk appetite as our client is not an IT vendor so the role will require you to pick up an entirely new line of products and services
- No obstacle for travelling extensively and on a short notice
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an extremely innovative and create environment and autonomy to build a sales business within an establish firm. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management as they evolve with their increasing market share.
- The role is ideal for someone who is in a Regional Sales Director, VP-Sales role with an IT major and looking for something new, challenging and rewarding
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear growth objectives and expectations on talent development. The remuneration for the role or the 'On Target Earning' can range from SGD 250,000/300,000+ with other benefits. However, this won't be the right role for candidates seeking a mostly 'fixed pay' based packages or a structured, mature sales setup.