You are here
Vice President Product Control India
Senior Stakeholder Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Financial Institutions in the world with a massive presence across the globe. They have an excellent track record of providing exceptional services to their clients. Having achieved a significant footprint in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a senior level person in their product control team to supplement their ambitious expansion plans.
Reporting the Director Product Control, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and supplying quality and timely financial data for a number of Group Treasury legal entities that cover Interest Rate Risk Management, Capital Raising, Securitization.
- Reviewing daily P&L in a timely manner, including explanation of P&L by driver.
- Collating and presenting monthly Net Interest Income analysis to Front Office and Senior Management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with Group Treasury Finance onshore, front office, middle office etc.
- Reviewing Statutory Accounts for Securitization and trade bookings to ensure accuracy and completeness.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified MBA / CA with work experience of 10+ years work experience in the product control and strong exposure in the derivatives, equity, fixed income . The candidate should have strong understanding of banking products with exposure to senior stakeholder management and pnl of the bank.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constantly challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.