You are here
Travel Retail Marketing Manager - Global FMCG brand
FMCG Market Leading Company
Global Brands & Prestigious MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a well known FMCG MNC and has a portfolio of international brands that are known and revered globally. They are a market leader in their business with a history of over 100 years. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to bring their Global Travel Retail business to another level.
The key elements of GTR Brand Management and Development function is to execute Global Travel Retail marketing strategy and work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to enhance marketing best practice across the portfolio of brands and align on the way that the brands are presented in Travel Retail.
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Manage, implement and lead appropriate marketing/brand programs, activities and other brand related projects in conjunction with the brand strategies, in order to support and grow the brand strength and business.
- Lead the execution of the brand calendar (launches and activations) and ensuring all commercial toolkits for sell in are produced on time.
- Evaluate trade marketing programs and activities for effectiveness and efficiency, and making recommendations of programs and promotions needed to improve brand performance.
- Be the Project Manager for key Global Travel Retail initiatives: GTR Retail Footprint Strategy, New Product Development and other projects in the pipeline.
- Align and coordinate across the GTR regions and agree marketing and brand plans with the regional marketing managers to achieve targets securing sustainable growth in volume and profit, whilst ensuring A&P investments are optimised and kept within budget, and to coordinate and be the liaison to the marketing team in support of the GTR Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- A University degree in Marketing/Business Development/Communication
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably gained from within a Luxury/MNC environment and/or the Travel Retail industry
- The ability to work independently, whilst having strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good systems skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Word
- An excellent understanding of company P&L and proven business acumen
- Excellent leadership capabilities
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. This is a company that cares deeply about its employees and doesn't just talk about giving back and contributing to society, but that acts on their commitments. CSR and charity initiatives are part of our client's DNA and they are looking to hire people who can not only perform excellently on the job, but also have CSR ingrained deeply into their professional and personal lives.
High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme.