You are here
Transport & Custom Compliance Specialist
- New position for expansion plans
- Transport & Customs role with international portfolio
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leading innovative Energy Management MNC with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets and have presence in critical markets. The company has a vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for a Transport & Custom Compliance Specialist to be a pioneer and an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting to the Transport & Customs Manager and will be handling a portfolio for the Hub in Asia, acting as the gatekeeper of excellence in areas such as legal, financial and reputational risk and continuously provide the best practices and solutions across the region. You will be a pioneer in the new setup and put in place the processes and compliance for the company. This is an individual contributor position.
- Implement and put in place Export Customs Compliance processes to optimise speed, cost as well as compliance
- Ensure proper documentations are in place
- Optimise International Transport through knowledge in Free Trade Agreements (FTA) & Customs to bring in reduction in costs
- Implement measures to minimise risk to your corporation and establish framework to increase the speed and accuracy of customs clearance
- Leverage on Free Trade Agreements (FTA) to ensure supply chain costs are at optimal levels
- Driving continuous process improvement on a global basis
- Partner with suppliers and customers (Legal, IT, Finance etc) to standardise procedures
- Educate internal staff and manage stakeholders to raise awareness for Transport & Customs Compliance and its implications
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Trade Compliance with Transport & Customs exposure and a solid understanding of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). Ideally you will have previous experience covering international markets. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great working culture with great investments in their talent pool. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a pioneer position in a market leading MNC.