You are here
Training Consultant - Hospitality
Travel - up to 75%
Partner with international hotel chains
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist within the hospitality industry, providing trusted solutions for their partners to help maximize the latter's performance and to generate more revenue for them. They are committed to conduct excellent training to these partners which include famous hotel chains around the world. Our client is on the lookout for passionate individuals with industrial knowledge of the hospitality line to join them and contribute to their growth.
- Delivers and design training programs in line with the company's training policy.
- Management of post training action plans to provide a positive impact on the hotels performance.
- Relationship management - building strong bonds with key stakeholders and to grow the accounts under your portfolio.
- Provide relevant insights and recommendations that will help improve the clients' performance and revenue.
- Meeting KPIs set.
- Review performance of the hotels under your portfolios on a regular basis.
- Generate new training methods to improve coaching efficiency, including preparation of training materials.
- Ensure continuous renewal of service for portfolios under your management.
- Conducting on-site visits to hotels under your portfolio - traveling within South East Asia is required.
- Promote and up-sell products and services to clients.
- Updates and manages the CRM processes of each of your hotels.
- Collaborative working relationship with internal staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the hospitality industry.
- Understands different roles within the hospitality industry such as Front Office, Reservations or Sales functions.
- Track record in conducting training for employees in a similar setting.
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 75% of the month) to various locations as required by the business.
- Strong communications and inter personal skills across the various levels.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Report writing skills.
- Training delivery skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote work environment.
- Demonstrated successes in leading and influencing change.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global leader specialized in training; this role offers you the exciting chance to travel for work and to plan and manage your own schedule. You will be responsible for how you want your day to run. Last but not least, you will be able to make a positive impact and difference in your client's productivity.