You are here
- Top tier commodity trading house
- Good corporate culture and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commodity trading players in the world which hire over 150000 employees in 70 countries, with a headcount of more than 400 in their Singapore office.
Prepare weekly trading PNL (will be transition to daily PNL) for assigned desk and close the trading P/L on a timely basis.
This will include performing analysis of the results and reconciling the trading PNL.
Review and validate MTM valuation of contracts. This includes balance sheet review and analysis.
Perform general accounting tasks to ensure that the financial results are prepared and reported in a timely in accordance
to US and Singapore accounting standard as well as BU and internal policies. This includes Statutory and
Review /manage audit (both internal and external) and tax filing to ensure OT is compliance with the AIS requirement.
Assist the Accounting Manager/Controller to assess and identify risks within the business and any other adhoc tasks as
The Successful Applicant
Education (includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc):
* University graduate with a degree in Accounting/Finance. Preference for candidates with professional CA/CPA
* Minimum 5 years of work experience of which 2 years must have been in a predominantly commodity trading or shipping
environment with strong exposure to MTM concept.
* Good knowledge of local FRS and US GAAP
* Good knowledge of MTM and Lower of Cost Accounting
* Sharp analytical skills
* Ability to multitask and deliver results under tight deadlines
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Good team player.
* Strong IT skills, especially in MS Excel
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of JDE and IMOS
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package with annual wage supplement and variable bonus is in store for the right candidate. Good corporate culture with comprehensive benefits and career progression in one of the largest commodity trading players in the world.