You are here
Trade operation manager
- One of the largest Asian Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Asian bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Responsible for smooth running of day to day Bankers Guarantee operation
- To provide professional standards for timely, quality and operational risks management to external and internal clients
- Responsible for implementing efficient operational processes, procedures and process improvement review to establish consistent quality service performance & resolutions
- Conduct staff training, development and monitor team performance and staff's KPI
- Preparing BG reports for management, local authorities and head office
- Responsible for development of succession plan and talent management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant Trade Finance experience, with minimum 3 years of bankers guarantee processing & approval
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory role
- Proficient in UCP600, URDG758, ISP98 and swift messages such as MT7xx, MT103 and MT202
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and eye to details with ability to multi-task are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
- Additional professional qualification of Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) or Certificate for Documentary Credits Specialist (CDCS) would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.