You are here
This position is now filled
Trade Management Manager, Transpacific Trade
- Tier-1 Global Shipping MNC
- Trade Manager - Outstanding Sales Strategist
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier-1 Global Shipping MNC with global footprint through more than 200 offices in more than 100 countries, commanding in excess of 600 vessels on ocean transportation solutions to global clients.
Reporting to the East/West Trade GM, your key responsibilities largely involve:
- Be a master strategist in all East-Bound shipping trade lanes (US, Canada, Europe to Asia)
- Establishing strategic sales action plans for East-Bound shipping trade lanes
- Achieving outstanding sales results in given target of moving 100,000 containers per annum
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 5 - 7 years in East-bound trade shipping lanes (US, Canada, Europe to Asia). Proven track record of exceeding sales targets on moving volume of 100,000 containers every year. Master strategist in sales action plans and how this impacts customers and competitors. Candidates must possess trade shipping lanes knowledge, have highly analytical mind, proactive and be very driven to establish himself/herself as a leader in the market.
What's on Offer
You will be part of the world's largest container shipping company that offers both attractive remuneration and promotion opportunities with a focus on internal mobility through a Talent Programme to identify high-potential achievers.