You are here
trade finance senior officer / officer
- One of the largest bank in China
- Adopt a Job Family environment where everyone holds similar nature of work
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Chinese banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Process import and export bills, trade bills transactions including advising and Settlements.
- Conduct preliminary or counter-checking of all import and export documents. Liaise with customer on amendment of documents with discrepancies and acceptance of import bills.
- Processing of Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
- Contact customer for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advice, attend to customer enquiries on bills and monitoring on incomplete documentation and filing.
- Prepare statistics report.
- Perform compliance check.
- Prepare / verify SWIFT and Telex messages of the department.
- Undertake additional functions and duties when required
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Diploma with minimum 3 years of banking experience in Trade Finance
- Proficient in UCP 600 with good checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Able to operate SWIFT Alliances such as MT700, MT202, MT103 etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and perform well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to multi-task amongst various duties as and when required.
- Mandarin speaking skills are required as the candidate will be working closely with Chinese clients/colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.