You are here
trade finance operations officer (assistant manager)
- Our Client is a multinational Indian Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Indian banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Carry out the running of the day-to-day processing for trade finance related activities such as letters of credit advising and/ or confirmation, bills discounting, bills re discounting, import letters of credit issuance, import bills, banker's guarantees, buyer's credits and sell down of trade assets
- Coordinate with Service Provider, Global Trade Services Unit Mumbai (GTSU-SIN), in carrying out trade finance activities
- Ensure collection of all fees involved in Trade Finance related activities such as LC fees, participation fees, etc. and ensure proper settlement of such fees
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of remittances and provide funding to Treasury
- Responsible for the safe-keeping of trade finance documentation.
- Responsible for scanning of facility documents in safe custody system.
- Maintain close communication with internal customers such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Credit & Compliance, Treasury, Finance, etc.
- Assist in providing ad-hoc MIS and regulatory reporting
- SOX attester performing 4 testings and 2 walkthroughs annually
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Trade Finance experience of around 3 years in Banks.
- Must have Trade Finance document checking experience and processing experience
- Sound knowledge in all trade rules such as UCP, ISBP, URC, URR, etc...
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and exciting career progression opportunities