You are here
Trade finance manager (Team head)
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest European bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Manage a team of processing staff providing strong support to an assigned portfolio of commodity clients.
- Provide good technical and effective trade support to clients and relationship managers to mitigate trade cycle risk exposure, if any, so as to ensure successful completion of structured deals.
- Manage and control structured deals as per transaction approval and escalate to HOD upon identification of deviations or the development of unexpected risk events during the trade flow.
- Ensure adherence to ING's procedures, policy and guidelines at all times.
- Propose areas of improvement in the team for the benefit of the department
- Participate in assigned projects from time to time.
Other responsibilities and daily tasks include the following:
- Review and authorize daily transactions within approved perimeters and client's expected turnaround time.
- Provide quality processing and timely service delivery to clients.
- Work closely with Transaction Management team (TMO) so as to ensure proper execution of client applications.
- Cultivate team spirit and build up confidence in the team in their handling of daily transactions.
- Coaching and training of the team to be proficient in their dealing with clients.
- Monitor daily workload is well distributed within the team to ensure processing efficiency and prompt client service delivery.
- Identify team's training needs and development.
The Successful Applicant
- Acceptable tertiary education
- Microsoft office applications -MS word, excel, power point, access, visio etc
- Knowledge of Swift Alliance and any main accounting system
- Knowledge of ICC publications - UCP600, ISP98, URR725, URC522, ISBP.
- Knowledge of local region's regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering policy
- Possess effective communication skill to work with the team, department, clients and relationship managers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.