You are here
Test - do not apply
- Business partnering the business
- Fast growing new technology environment
About Our Client
Our client is an European MNC as one of the most fast growing leading technology company now their product has arrived in more than 70 countries. Due to their rapid expanding business in Asia they need strong HR professional to join and grow together.
The HRBP will work with business leaders and team members within the business and deliver HR support in a proactive manner. You will collaborate within the wider HR team of Business Partners, HR Shared Services, Recruitment and Talent Development to deliver HR solutions which are fully aligned with the business strategy. The role will require the individual to maintain a fine balance between strategy and operations. Able to demonstrate strong professional credibility and build relationship as a trusted advisor to managers and leaders. To ensure plans are in place to tackle key people risks and challenges over the short and longer term. Lead and support the talent agenda for the company, by working in partnership with the business and the talent team. Understand key talent; identify their areas of strength and development needs by actively participating and facilitating talent review session. Work closely with the business to drive core processes such as performance management, salary reviews and also coach and support managers to maximize the value of the whole process. Work closely with the relevant HR team and the HR Business Partnering teams to define, deliver and measure company's culture and engagement initiatives . To have a clear understanding of the recruitment needs, hire the appropriate talent efficiently. Support business initiatives through participating in multi-function project teams as required.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree or equivalent - Recognized accredited HR related qualification.
* Progressive experience in the HR generalist space
* Has worked within a matrix environment and structure within a global organization
* Experience of working within an entrepreneurial organisation would be desirable
* High level of communication skills both verbal and written
* Commercial awareness
* Project management skills
* Strong relationship building and influencing skills
* Coaching skills and a passion for developing people
* Comfortable challenging status quo
* Open, practical and pragmatic
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a young and passionate team and growing with the company with full potential. Reputable brand to be proud of to be one of them.