You are here
1 year renewable contract
About Our Client
The client is a manufacturing giant in international flavors & fragrances. This is a 1 year renewable contract role on agency payroll.
- Prepare test cases and perform testing
- Work with all project team members to the prepare and execute test activities.
- Assist the business analyst during UAT phase.
- Analysis of defects and definition of action plan for correcting defects.
- Support project go-live
- Support the Application Support team during post go-live period.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Test Analyst/Tester in large projects
- Experience in testing on a big multi-site project
- In-depth experience writing test cases and executing test cases is required
- Excellent knowledge of HP ALM
- Experience & knowledge on automated tools would be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, offshore team and management.
- Thorough knowledge of the systems development lifecycle, Waterfall & Agile
- Experience in projects in an international environment
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided