You are here
Technical R&D Manager (Polyurethane)
- Culture Emphasizing Team-spirit And Individuality
- Excellent Staff Training And Development Culture
About Our Client
Well established manufacturer with over a billion in revenue is recruiting for an experienced Technical R&D Manager to lead the team in Singapore and support their customers in Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for Polyurethane product development
- Developing new untested formulae leading to new and improved products or processes.
- Planning & implementation of technical workshops, seminars and trainings for the customers
- Resolve any customers issues arising from the application of the products
- Support the sales team in market development through R&D in products/applications and customers visits
- Work closely with the technical peers in the region and globally
- Collaborate with the Site Manager and set long-term objectives for the R&D department
- Establish objectives, milestones and timelines etc to meet the technical requirements and agreed strategies with the sales team & customers
- Manage a team
- Flexible for business travel
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / PHD in Chemistry or related field
- Preferably with at least 8 years of technical R&D experience or product development or application development for polyurethane
What's on Offer
You will be not only be able to participate in the company's expansive growth into the APAC market and also contribute to developing a quality first-rate team.