You are here
- Execellent benefits and perks
- Exposure to financial services sector
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading insurance firms and is an international firm with presence in the global's major financial markets.
- Ensure accurate and timely administration and accounting/processing of Life and Non-Life business
- Assure payment transactions with our clients, handle correspondences and debt collection
- Monitoring key performance indicators such as overdue balances, outstanding statement of accounts etc
- Effective collaboration and coordination with business unit/section.
- Provides timely responses/replies and quality financial reports to meet business units need as required.
- Support in the quarterly closing process and reporting to Head Office.
- Maintain adequate documentation of internal processes and ensure compliance with internal guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the insurance/takaful industry, including keeping up to date with latest regulations and legislation changes to ensure compliance.
- Support all projects and tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
CPA qualified or equivalent accounting degree
Audit & Compliance Skills
Auditing experience in audit firm preferred.
Effective oral and written communication skills with staff, peers, superiors and internal / external stakeholders
No of years of working experience
Minimum 3-5 years of experience within the insurance & reinsurance industry (accounting / operations)
SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Knowledge in reinsurance, Retakaful and Takaful business
Proven problem solving and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Good salary package with above the market benefits and perks with career growth in one of the leading financial services players.