You are here
Team Lead Java Architect (J2EE)
Technical leadership opportunity
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for a trained and experienced Java Architect to lead a team of developers and architects on middle to back office applications.
As the Lead Architect, you will be responsible for :
- Providing leadership and direction to a team of strong developers while working closely with Technical Project Managers
- Ensuring all software solutions / applications are in adherence with the governance requirements while managing all audit processes and mitigating risk issues by proactively implementing GRC strategies
- Overseeing development activities to establish DevOps methodologies
- Ensuring smoothing functioning of Level 3 support function to all applications
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 10 - 12 years experience with at least 3 - 5 years experience as a Java Architect. You will have proven track record of successfully managing Technical teams while being very hands-on with Java programming.
You will have strong J2EE software architecting and engineering skills with full stack knowledge from UI to DB. You will have strong knowledge of Hibernate and Spring.
Experience in Banking & Financial Service industries is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Technical leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth