You are here
Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager
- Tax Manager
- Tax Advisory
About Our Client
The firm specialises in providing a full range of taxation, fiduciary and regulatory compliance services. In addition to these services they also run an MAS regulated trust. They have offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and have been established for over 20 years.
- Provide effective tax advisory and compliance services to clients.
- Foster strong relationships with relevant client contacts and provide independent advice on assignments.
- You are also expected to take on a proactive role in identifying new business opportunities and be responsible for the development and marketing of new products or service offering
- Determining the right course of action for HNW clients who are not tax experts
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in any discipline and/or relevant post graduate/professional qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business Economics or Law.
- Candidate should have operated in a Managerial/Supervisor capacity with at least 3-4 year of relevant experience in the corporate tax compliance and/or advisory space.
- Conversant with corporate secretarial practices and the Singapore Companies Act, as appropriate.
- Well-versed in Microsoft office applications.
- Must be well organised with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Solid career progression