You are here
Talent Development Specialist
- Located in the West
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest leading providers of entertainment software. Headquartered in France, the company has over 8000 employees globally with offices spanning across Europe, EMEA and the Americas.
As the Talent Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the staff's end-to-end development programmes. This will begin with identifying the learning needs of the staff and how to support them moving forward. You will need to understand the company's goals through constant communication with business managers, technical experts and senior leaders. You should be able to create clear learning road-maps and encourage learning communities within the company. In addition, you will need to liaise with different training vendors to support you in your development plans while also handling budgeting and maintenance of system records.
The Successful Applicant
* Must have a strong passion for the gaming and entertainment software industry
* Bachelor's degree holder
* Minimum 3 years experience in Learning & Development and Talent Management
* Stable career in MNCs from similar industries advantageous
* Has handled strategic Learning & Development projects (E.g. Succession planning, talent frameworks, HiPo identification)
* Great interpersonal and presentation skills
* Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* Solutions driven and resourceful
* Enjoys working and communicating with different stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role that allows you to take ownership of the Learning & Development needs of a global company that highly values the development of its people. You'll be working with a very diverse group of like-minded colleagues and be exposed to various opportunities with an organisation that values HR as a strategic partner.