You are here
Talent Acquisition Specialist, South East Asia
- Flexible Hours / Part-Time
- Global Market Leader
About Our Client
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou
Our business in South East Asia continues to grow from key offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta with significant activity already undertaken across the ASEAN region and new office openings planned.
To be provided at interview
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5+ years recruitment experience and an understanding of or experience working with an international recruitment company
- Self motivated, result oriented with a strong work ethic, comfortable to take ownership
- Energetic demeanour
- Strong selling, persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills - including verbal, written, listening, questioning
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
What's on Offer
- attractive salary and flexible working hours with part-time possible.
- bonus linked to results
- regional exposure and close involvement with senior management
- Singapore based