You are here
About Our Client
Our client is an insurance MNC and is looking to hire some strong candidates with an IT infrastructure background. They need someone who can ensure that systems and services are available to users and that information is processed and transferred correctly, preserving its integrity that is to protect the operation of the systems.
- Administer, maintain, backup/recover, troubleshoot and issue resolutions of servers, operating systems, support applications like Directory, email services , file/print services etc
- Administer and maintain security related applications and devices such as Anti-Spam, DLP, Anti-virus
- Be part of Disaster recovery team to set up and maintain the disaster recovery site
- Periodically performing housekeeping of servers and software/hardware inventory
- Prepare and maintain prompt, complete documentation including system design document, acceptance test plan, equipment configuration and other documents as required.
- Assist the Manager, IT infrastructure, to ensure compliance to IT policy and procedures and IT audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate expected to be well exposed to various technology as he/she will be responsibility for all technologies used in the infrastructure (excluding Networking).
- Client's environment is mainly Windows 2012 with Exchange 2013. VMware Enterprise 6 is deployed on SAN architecture with attached Storage.
- Backup solution includes Veeam and HP DP.
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.