You are here
System Application Support Analyst (Java and Linux)
- High profile global financial services
- Financial market knowledge/experience required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global financial services firm within the investment domain with a strong presence in Asia. With Singapore being the Asia Headquarters, they are currently looking for a high calibre System Application Support Analyst.
As the System Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Taking part in all project phases from designing to deployment
- Engaging with business and technology partners to create solutions
- Supporting all project launches and/or initiatives that includes impact analysis, application enhancement, testing and implementation to production
- Providing support to all internal and external users
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you must possess at least 4 years of operational experience in electronic trading systems and fantastic end-to-end knowledge of Financial Markets. You must have excellent knowledge and experience in Java programming and Perl/Linux scripting.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join one of the world's most reputable financial service organisation with a strong people orientated culture having a high autonomy of strategic decision making across Asia!