You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- New position for expansion plans!
- Established Automotive Manufacturing Japanese MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Japanese MNC that is a market leader in the Automotive Manufacturing industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Managing Director (MD), the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of end-to-end Supply Chain activities. You will be managing 2-4 reports and be exposed to a minimal travel. This role is both operational and strategic.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define and rollout your Procurement & Sourcing strategy to improve bottom-line productivity
- Negotiate and tender contracts with suppliers and vendors
- Review and evaluate suppliers & vendors to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Supply Planning through management of multiple Suppliers to ensure that Supply meets with Demand
- Oversee manufacturing, forecasting and deliveries
- Distribution and logistics - management of internal and 3PL warehouse
- Ad-hoc Project Management
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in end-to-end Supply Chain. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in an expanding MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.