You are here
Supply Chain Manager with Production Experience
- Located in the West
- Strong People Management with ASPAC Experience Required
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leader in product and packaging solutions. They are a American company with worldwide presence in over 50 countries with a total headcount of 40,000, They are always looking out for great talents to further expand and innovate. As such, they are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to assist and grow their business.
You will be supporting the overall business in Singapore including APAC and your key responsibilities will largely involve the management of order fulfilment, distribution and with strong understanding of production for their Singapore sites.
- Lead a team of planners, customer service and logistics operations.
- Manage the order fulfilment team - coordinating and managing orders between their factories and customers.
- Oversee the operations of the Repair Centre for Asia in Singapore.
- Oversee their "mini production line" which involves the planning of their raw materials.
- Manage the 3rd party logistics company and review their KPIs.
- Participate and implement change management.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Work closely with various departments - Trade Compliance, EHS, Planning and IT to manage supply chain optimization.
- Participate in projects to improve cost and process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related fields of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in end-to-end supply chain roles within a Manufacturing/Production MNC. You must have prior people management experience as you will be managing a team of 12. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility.