You are here
Supply Chain Manager for Local Plant in Singapore - Chemical
- Located in Plant/Site in Jurong Island
- Chemical/Pharmaceutical Industry
About Our Client
My client is in the Chemicals industry and they are always on the look out for great talents. They have plants across the globe and are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be based on site to ensure the smooth running of their day to day operations.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, your role will focus on ensuring the smooth running of site operations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead the a team of experienced Material Planners, Logistics, Production Scheduling and Supply Chain Executives.
- Manage 3rd party providers in terms of performance and KPI management.
- Align and integrate all supply chain activities with the business requirements.
- Responsible for overall effectiveness of MRP system.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain with at least 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing plant role within a Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry. You should have great communication skills with experience managing a team as you will have direct reports in this role. You should also be comfortable working within a plant environment as this role is located within the Plant in Jurong Island.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a company that emphasizes on work health safely and welfare for their employees.