You are here
Supply Chain Manager - Chemical Manufacturing Company
People Management Experience required
MRP, Logistics, Material Control and Order Fufillment
About Our Client
Our client is a European company who manufactures products for various industries - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Automotive, Metals and many others. They are expanding and are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the Medical department within the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, your overall responsibility involves the leadership of Planning, Logistics, Inventory and Order Fulfilment.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Manage the overall material planning and order fulfilment for the business needs.
- Responsible for the budgets to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to the team and maximize the company's growth in the industry.
- Work closely with R&D and Production on MRP and capacity requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement processes for the business and align them with global.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in this role you would have more than 5 years of Supply Chain experience in a Manufacturing/Factory environment with people management responsibilities. Experience in global import and export regulations are necessary as the role involves heavy import and exports. Great communication skills are required as you will need to speak to global stakeholders both internal and external.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that has a high emphasis on employee welfare.