You are here
Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager
New Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager role
Great environment and working culture!
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading prominent European MNC in the Chemicals Manufacturing industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager to contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Excellence Project Leader, you will be driving process re-engineering activities and projects for the entire Supply Chain function across APAC. You have to ensure process integration is achieved across the organisation on a global as well as regional level. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to the daily operational activities. Travel element of 50% is also expected of the successful candidate.
- You will lead strategic projects that drive Operational Excellence for the optimisation of end-to-end Supply Chain activities through implementation of "Best Practices" for APAC
- Handle cross-functional projects to implement re-engineering initiatives across the network
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverables and timelines with matrix functions
- Handling multiple projects concurrently
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business
- Coordination and analysis of Project Data
- Extensive internal and external Stakeholder engagement
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions
- Ensure proper documentation of the Business Requirements
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience handling Projects for end-to-end Supply Chain. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills. Candidates with good knowledge of Project Management with a background in implementation of Supply Chain initiatives and experiences in Chemicals or Pharmaceutical industries will be strongly considered. Having an APICS Certificate will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.