You are here
Supply Chain Excellence Manager for ASPAC
- APICS Certification Necessary
- Experience in Supply Chain Excellence initiatives / implementation
About Our Client
Our Client is European chemical company with more than 25,000 employees globally. They believe in bringing together technology to better improve themselves. With the increasing demand and new product innovations, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Excellence Manager to support with their current growth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Excellence Director, you will be accountable for leading global excellence initiatives for the APAC region to improve the efficiency of the business.
- Conduct Lean initiatives within the business and train the team in APAC.
- Streamline current processes and identify gaps within the business to facilitate further growth.
- Interact and work closely with internal stakeholders - sales/commercial side to understand their needs and propose solutions to increase efficiency.
- Strengthen current processes with KAIZEN programs within the Supply Chain function which includes Procurement, Planning and Logistics.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent related studies and you must have 6 years of experience. APICS certification is required for this role as your main responsibility involves process improvements. You should be comfortable travelling within the APAC region as this role has a 50% travel. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills as you will to interact, influence and change the mindset of current employees.
What's on Offer
You will be in a stable organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas. This is an opportunity to work with a global brand that is experiencing significant growth globally with excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.