You are here
Supplier Quality Project Manager (Aerospace)
Manage Suppliers & Ensure Supplier Quality
Global Leader In The Aerospace Sector
About Our Client
Global leader in the aerospace sector with over a billion revenue is recruiting for experienced Supplier Quality Project Manager to be based in Singapore with frequent travel to be expected in the region.
- Strong in supplier management and supplier quality management including managing the RFQ process, reviewing the supplier certification process and work with other teams to carry out audit as and when necessary
- Managing the supplier management strategy and execution process
- Visit the suppliers regularly to review their performance, quality output and resolve any issues if any
- Able to adapt to a fast paced and KPI driven environment
- Ideally with experience in the aerospace or automotive sector
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in supplier management, supplier quality management or program management in a similar field
What's on Offer
- With a culture that stresses on the importance of diversity, the company places strong emphasis on valuing differences in thought and perspectives, thereby fostering an environment that is fun, dynamic, and rewarding to work in.