You are here
Strategy Team Leader (Branding) - Management Consulting Firm
- Strategy Team Leader (Branding) - Consulting Firm
- New, permanent role - ASIA
About Our Client
LynxEye is an independent management consultancy firm with the aim to become one of the world's top authorities within brand management. The company was founded in 1999 by the former Procter & Gamble employees, who were soon after joined by CEO Richard Törnblom from McKinsey & Co.
Their role is to translate the Core Target Insights into actionable strategies in all steps of the brand journey to secure our clients' long lasting market impact.
They only recruit the best, and most of our consultants throughout the world have previously built brands at the larger FMCG companies, developed market and corporate strategies at the leading management consulting firms, or conducted market research at leading research firms.
As a Strategy Team Leader, you will work on a variety of branding challenges across the region. You will be client facing and you will liaise with leads in other global locations for knowledge ideating and for the creation of a pool of best practices.
As a Strategy Team Leader (Branding), you will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping leading companies with strategically important brand management decisions. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Driving client business strategy to increase market share
- Leading analyses, conclusions and actionable recommendations specific to clients' sales
- Building strong client relationships and identifying opportunities for up-selling
- Be a key contributor to thought leadership within brand management
- Lead the growth of the business in Asia and help in achieving a leading market position for LynxEye
- Be a key point of contact for Sweden (HQ) on consulting projects with Bluechip organisations
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Excellent academic qualification like an MBA, MSc or equivalent
- Experience building brand strategy in an agency environment
- 6-8 years of management consulting experience, with a focus on FMCG sector, is preferred
- Experience of having led project teams and managed project budgets
- Strong passion for strategic brand and marketing issues while understanding insights
- Strong ability to manage data and create financial models - handling budgets
- Flexibility to travel as the role will require up to 90% travel (on a short notice in some cases)
What's on Offer
This role is for candidates who thrive on solving complex challenges around branding and love working within the fast moving consumer goods space. LynxEye offers you both a great career and a great work culture that makes it fun and inspiring.
This is a newly created permanent role and the remuneration will be in line with the market for such positions. You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset to enjoy this work environment.