You are here
Strategic Project Buyer - Manufacturing Company
- SAP-MM experience required
- Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a European Electronics Manufacturing company with strong presence globally. They are expanding and are looking for a Project Buyer for one of their business units.
Your role will involve end to end procurement activities for projects within the business unit.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish sourcing and procurement processes for each project and defining strategies to deliver optimum impact of cost-cutting measures.
- Analyse contract agreements.
- Responsible for contract and price negotiation to support buyers.
- Supplier/Vendor Management.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Materials Management/Supply Chain/Engineering with at least 4 years of experience in strategic project procurement. Strong exposure to project management with extensive knowledge in supplier management are necessary as the role would require. Experience in mobility projects or signaling systems will be an added advantage. Highly dynamic and independent with the ability to work well in a team is essential.
What's on Offer
The company emphasizes on work life balance and commits to their candidates learning and development.