You are here
Strategic Marketing Manager - B2B Industrial Firm
- Newly created role for APAC (excluding China)
- Lead strategy development and implementation
About Our Client
Our client, a European MNC, enjoys a leading market position in the food processing segment. They employ more than 20,000 people globally and have an excellent track record in growing employee careers. Singapore is their regional headquarters and as part of their expansion plans within this business unit, they are looking to a hire a Strategic Marketing Manager (B2B).
Reporting to the Head of Department (APAC), this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important product, market and brand decisions. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Driving business strategy to increase market share
- Leading analyses, conclusions and actionable recommendations specific to the sales team
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and identifying opportunities for up-selling
- Lead the financial modelling for projects
- Be a key point of contact for the European HQ on marketing strategy for APAC
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Excellent academic qualification like an MBA, MSc or equivalent
- 3 years or more of management consulting experience, with a focus on FMCG sector, is preferred
- Experience of having worked on regional projects
- Strong ability to manage data and create financial models - handling budgets
- Flexibility to travel as the role will require up to 40% travel
What's on Offer
Our client, aims to maintain their market lead within the food processing industry. In this strategic marketing role, they are looking for an individual that is independent, highly analytical and a strategic thinker.
The remuneration for this role will be in will be in line with the market - 'senior associate' level for candidates coming from a consulting background.