You are here
This position is now filled
Staff Engineer (Data Mining/Automation)
- Develop Automation Solutions
- Friendly & Stable Working Environment
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with several business units and over a billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Staff Engineer to join their growing business.
- Responsible for developing solutions for the Automation department to enhance the current automation infrastructure within the plants
- Provide data oriented solutions to improve operations performance within the manufacturing plants
- Develop predictive modeling, statistics etc to drive automation system and processes
- Strong in problem solving and modeling tools & techniques
- Ensure that all these are developed in accordance to the organisation's quality standards and regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any related field
- 6 - 8 years of experience - strong experience in data mining, data analysis or automation division.
What's on Offer
With a sound record of rapid growth in the recent years, the company provides an excellent environment for potential career progression as well as individual development.