You are here
- Our Client is an Italian Financial instituition
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest European Financial Institution and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international Financial Institution for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- A key member of the team responsible for the day to day processing of policy holder transactions within agreed service standards.
- Role holder must be capable of making sound and objective judgements when dealing with policy holder transactions.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of new business and policy transactions to agreed quality standards and turnaround times.
- Ensure that appropriate procedures are followed at all times, flagging exceptions to the manager for resolution.
- Ensure that Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence requirements and regulations are observed at all times.
- Support Operations Manager & Senior Management with other functions as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years experience in a financial services.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with introduce-rs & policy holders and staff in other offices.
- A working knowledge of life assurance products preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work within a team both within Singapore office and within the wider network.
- Able to make sound judgements when dealing with new business and policy holder transactions, based on careful consideration of all relevant issues.
- Able to identify, analyse and solve problems.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.