You are here
Solution Architect (Red Hat Mobile Application)
Newly Created Role
Exposure to new technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organisation within the technology domain. Due to expanding business, there is now an opportunity to join their regional office in Singapore as their Solution Architect (Red Hat Mobile Application).
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting and working along with the sales team on development of the MADP (Mobile Application Development Platform)
- Providing technical sales support to the teams to achieve sales targets.
- Acting as a subject matter expertise for MADP and demonstrating complete technical understanding of the solutions available to the customers.
- Working on pre-sales activities which include solution workshops, presentations, responding to RFI/RFP and tenders.
- Helping translating customer requirements into solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline along with 5 years of technical expertise in MADP or Red hat mobile application. You will have knowledge in mobile app development along with experience in web services. You will also have experience in working within a complex sales environment with large number of products and services.
Experience in MBaaS (mobile back-end as a service) will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role
- Exposure to new technologies