You are here
This position is now filled
Solution Architect (Data Analytics/Healthcare)
- Permanent role in a central location
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational health care & services group with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect for the Data Analytics.
As the Solution Architect (Data Analytics) you will be responsible for,
- Designing and developing the architectural solutions to meet the data analytics business requirements of the group companies.
- Interpreting business requirements and identifying technical solutions with consideration to all architectural domains.
- Providing input to the development, maintenance and promulgation of the blue prints, roadmaps and reference architectures for Data Analytics infrastructure and services.
- Performing analysis of new requirements, developing solutions and managing solution delivery through acquisition or change control
- Revising existing design specifications and development of new specifications.
- Managing the development of queries to satisfy functional requirements, analytical artefacts, including dashboards, reports and graphs as required.
- Providing advice on high-level Business Intelligence and Data warehouse solution designs.
- Evaluating Business Intelligence and Data warehouse technologies/services, providing regular reporting on emerging trends, value add information and potential impact on the overall outcome.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have
- 8 - 12 years experience with at least 3 - 5 years relevant experience as a Solution Architect in data analytics solutions.
- You will have strong experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, Teradata, Greenplum) data repository design (e.g. operational data stores, dimensional data stores, data marts)data interrogation techniques (e,g. SQL, NoSQL).
- You will have experience in data modelling for analytics (e.g. star schemas, snowflake schemas) with deep understanding of analytical models and methodologies.
- You will have strong experience in data acquisition tools (e,g, ETL, real-time data capture, change data capture),Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Cognos, Microstrategy, Microsoft analysis services, Business Objects) and report generation software (e.g. SSRS, Crystal reports) and generate a wide variety of outputs (dashboards, scheduled reports).
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth
- Permanent role