You are here
This position is now filled
SOA Architect (BPM and ESB)
- SOA Architect opportunity
- Rapid career growth!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Financial Services firm and has a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. Having Singapore as their Headquarters, they are currently looking for a high calibre SOA Architect with working knowledge of BPM and ESB.
As a SOA Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of developing, maintaining SOA development process, standards and best practices
- Making sure of designs adhering to architectural road map and supporting the development, execution and operations
- Leading the development teams to deliver SOA projects
- Using Service Orientated Architecture development approach to manage current and incoming projects enhancement and developments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have 6 years of experience in Application development with at least the past 3 years of SOA related implementation. You should possess excellent knowledge in industry standards SOA product stacks.
(Business Process Management: IBM BPM / Oracle BPM)
(Enterprise Service Bus: IBM IIB/Oracle SOA)
You must be an expert in project management and fantastic understanding of full SDLC models.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.