You are here
Site Application Manager (Datacon/Hanmi)
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Semiconductor Equipment Market Leader
About Our Client
They are a global semiconductor equipment maker with presence in over 25 years and established for over 60 years. Their products include surface mount & semiconductor packaging processes equipment.
- Based at the customer site
- Independent contributor role
- Determines customer site existing and evolving technical application needs for NPI and mass production and ensures products are properly adapted to satisfy those needs.
- Provides support both before and after sale, coordinates all issues with marketing, central applications and systems engineering teams to insure accurate, detailed understanding and timely resolution of customer expectations and ongoing requirements.
- Work with customer and sales channel to identify product or process application issues
- Set solution priorities in consultation with central apps manager and market manager
- Utilize statistical analysis tools for identification of accuracy issues and resolution
- Work with engineering to conceptualize and define feasible solution alternatives
- Execute applications level solutions development for NPI and mass production
- Communicate and align with customer on technical solutions and implementation plan
- Communicate and align with executive management on account issues and status
- Own success of customer application onsite
- Industry product and process domain knowledge for semiconductor packaging
- Strong experience with statistical analysis, SEGS/GEM, direct die from wafer tooling
- Develop strong customer relationships
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or computer science, MS preferred
- 10 to 15 years' experience in semiconductor and packaging technologies/processes along with die pick/place experience
- Have a good understanding of Semiconductor packaging technology/process along with die pick/place experience.
- Need to have a solid understanding of statistics and how to relate it to equipment accuracy/repeatability.
- Hands-on experience utilizing Datacon, Hanmi or equivalent die placement solutions
- 30% of business travel to be expected
What's on Offer
This role offers the flexible working hours as this role will be working from home or based out of the customer site in Singapore.