You are here
- A global investment management firm
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable soviet fund house and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading fund house. It provides clients business solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Check and verify trades input in Midas against counterpart's confirmations.
Verify trades in SWIFT system and release to re-leaser.
SWIFT message type: 2 series, 3 series, & 5 series
SWIFT product we trade: FX, Fixed Income, Money Market, Derivatives
- Handle some portfolio in order to familiarise the processing and settlement process in the work flow.
- Reconcile securities holdings against custodian bank's statement, submit report to Head of Department if there is any break.
- Handle any late or unsettled trade notify by Accounts Department, counterparts or bankers. Investigate and determine the party at fault. Process claims from party at fault. Prepare late settlement report bi-annually for Head of Department.
The Successful Applicant
- The person must be a fast and team worker with good disposition and attitude.
- Keen in learning new markets and products. SWIFT knowledge and experience are compulsory.
- Ideal candidate needs to have at least 3-4 years solid hands on Settlements experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.