You are here
Service Engineer (Mass Transfer Equipment)
Provide On-Site Technical Support
Frequent Travel To APAC Region
About Our Client
Global firm with over 50,000 employees and 50 billion revenue is recruiting for this newly added headcount of a Service Engineer for their sales & service office in Singapore.
- Experience in plant turnaround execution activities either as an end user or from a contractor
- Inspect and evaluate the equipment before installation and post installation
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations during the on site service engineering activities
- Provide recommendations to the customers on best practices for equipment installations
- Certificate or good understanding of the safety code for working at heights
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Service experience in mass transfer equipment such as trays, cooling towers, catalyst strippers
What's on Offer
A culture that emphasizes high degree of creativity and individuality, this role offers the successful candidate exposure to a fun and dynamic environment.