You are here
Senior VP - Capital Markets Institutional Sales
- Capital Markets Institutional Sales
- Corporate Institutional Bank
About Our Client
Our client have been established in Singapore for over 20 years. They operate across the Asiapac region but their main Asia operations are based out of Singapore. They have a cast iron reputation as reliable and stable Corporate Institutional Bank with a diverse product offering.
The role will include duties such as but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility for generating revenues from target Institutional clients ( Central Banks, Insurance and Asset Managers) in South / South-East Asia with specific focus on countries like Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.
- To pro-actively drive Capital Markets product distribution across asset classes ( Fixed Income, FX, Flow Rates, Credits and Structured Products) into the mandated franchise
- To continually explore opportunities with new accounts and deepening of relationship with existing clients.
- To leverage on available platform, cooperate and work with colleagues locally and in Frankfurt.
- Provide timely, constructive feedback and updates on clients' investment needs / directions.
- Be able to lead in product knowledge & back-up the team members on the Capital Markets Sales desk.
The Successful Applicant
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Capital Markets across asset classes
- Recent proven experience in an equivalent position
- Proven track record of relationships with South Asian institutions including official sector and insurance companies etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; because of working with English speaking stakeholders and clients.
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus
- Flexi working hours and a proactive attitude to work life balance
- Centrally located offices in the CBD just by Raffles Place.