You are here
Senior System Engineer (Global role)
- Permanent role
- Central location
About Our Client
With over 30 offices across the globe, my client is Europe based end user company and they are expanding rapidly in the Asia region. Due to this rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Senior System Engineer to manage the global IT operations.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, your responsibilities include:
- Support Windows servers in a Hyper V and VMware environment
- Maintenance of Office 365, Lync and SCCM
- Responsible for highly available and fault tolerant SQL clusters for mission critical applications.
- Liaise with local & regional vendors for procurement, service warranty & hardware replacement.
- Project management which include milestone planning and vendor management
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- MCSA or ITIL will be of added advantage
- At least 8 years of experience in maintenance and implementation of Windows servers in a virtualized environment
- Exposure to SCCM or LYNC will be of added advantage
- Experience in a regional scope and Office 365 is required
- Exposure to cloud technologies will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a well established global company with their Asian headquarters based in Singapore. This role allows you to be exposure to high end technologies with project implementation exposure.