You are here
Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Newly Created Position
- Tuas Location
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare field that is committed to scientific innovation, integrity and continuous improvement to provide quality drugs to millions across the world both within API and Bio-Science.
This is a key position as this organisation expands through the launch of 2 new production plants here in Singapore (Tuas). This position will manage the internal warehouse operations, 3PL warehouse and transportation and inventory. As these are relatively new plants there will need to be both partnerships with suppliers and internal processes developed to enable this expansion however their will be global practices, suppliers and procedure that you can leverage. You will be key in the decision process on the network optimisation strategy for the two plants and their overall logistics operations whilst still needing to be quite hands on as they go through this expansion.
- You will oversee the receiving and dispatching, raw materials sampling, warehouse and distribution
- Ownership over inventory including the maintenance and increase of stock turns on an ongoing basis. Also the reconciliations with SAP ERP
- Train, mentor and management of the warehouse and supply chain executives
- Actively involved in the development and execution of the financial objectives and costs. You will accountable for the budget with a target to hit budget or below
The Successful Applicant
You will be currently managing and overseeing the warehouse and logistics operations ideally within the Pharmaceutical, Biologic or Medical Device industry. You will have direct management experience and be seen as a natural leader that strives under extreme pressure. It will be advantageous to have work experience with an organisation that has launched a new production plant within this sector.
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Life Sciences, Business or Supply Chain
- Biologic or Pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced experience in planning, raw materials and supply chain management in manufacturing
- Management of both internal warehouse and 3PL suppliers would be beneficial
- Direct inventory management experience
- Experience operating in a global environment with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels (including C level)
What's on Offer
An exciting new opportunity to design and manage a best practice warehouse, logistics and inventory function. Leadership responsibilities with the ability to create a new team.