You are here
Senior Storage Engineer (Netapp/EMC)
- Listed company with stable profit
- Permanent role
About Our Client
Our Client is a highly successful multinational in the manufacturing industry with an impressive global footprint and is currently enjoying aggressive growth. Due to rapidly expanding operations, they are currently hiring a Senior Storage Engineer to support their IT team.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will be the key point of contact for managing large enterprise Netapp and EMC devices. This role also include upkeep of service efficiency and end-user satisfaction levels through service SLA. In addition, you will participate in major incidents and reviews. You will also lead Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery strategy including documenting of Disaster Recover procedures and executing Disaster Recovery drills.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in large enterprise storage and backup systems such as EMC or Netapp management experience
- Exposure to Cisco SAN Switch configuration and support such as Virtual SAN, Fiber channel zoning, LUN masking, HBA configuration and tuning will be of added advantage
- Open to 24/7 standby
- Open to regional and global travel of up to 10%
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for senior storage engineer to grow their careers in management and develop their technical skills within networks. You will get to experience regional and global exposure.