You are here
Senior Storage (EMC and Netapp) Engineer with a US company
- Permanent role
- Listed company with stable profit
About Our Client
Our Client is a highly successful multinational in the manufacturing industry with an impressive global footprint and is currently enjoying aggressive growth. Due to rapidly expanding operations, they are currently hiring a Senior Storage (EMC and Netapp) Engineer to support their IT team.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will be the key point of contact for managing Netapp, EMC, SAN and NAS devices. This role also include upkeep of service efficiency and end-user satisfaction levels through service SLA. In addition, you will participate in major incidents and reviews. You will also lead Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery strategy including documenting of Disaster Recover procedures and executing Disaster Recovery drills
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in large enterprise storage and backup systems such as Netapp and EMC management experience
- Exposure to project implementation will be highly preferred
- Open to 24/7 standby
- Open to regional and global travel of up to 10%
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for Senior Storage (EMC and Netapp) Engineer to grow their careers in management and develop their technical skills within networks. You will get to experience regional and global exposure.