You are here
Senior / Staff Thin Film Coating Engineer
- Senior/Staff Thin Film Coating Engineer
- Expert In Thin Film Coating
About Our Client
They are a market leader in the optical industry with over 50 years of track record and provide a variety of optical products which could be use in military, semiconductor, biomedical applications etc.
This role will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of optical coating designs which are in accordance to the specifications and aligned to the organisation's quality standards. The job duties include the optimization of chamber configurations for optical thin film depositions), efficiency and yields. The Senior/Staff Coating Engineer is also required to provide technical support during the coating operations, train & guide the production staff and document control to record the processes & procedures. Preparing timely reports to update the status & progress of the projects are also part of the job functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / PHD in Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of optical coating design experience in a a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills
What's on Offer
You will be able to gain professional experiences with a well-respected company that is globally renowned in the optical industry.