You are here
Senior Security & Governance Analyst
Newly created role
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with exciting growth plans. They have a strong presence globally and are looking for a new Senior Security & Governance Analyst to support their global foothold.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sufficient technical safeguards are in place to satisfy defined ISO27001 controls
- Setting up triggers and review daily security events generated by SIEM, IDS and other security monitoring and threat intelligence tools
- Performing information security assessments, security architecture reviews and threats analysis
- Managing overall compliance and regulatory consulting to the organization.
- Implementing service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Raising awareness of the importance of Information Security to business stakeholders.
- Establishing appropriate security parameters in monitoring systems and act as a technical point of escalation for any alerted issues
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Relevant IT certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CEH will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience with Cyber security technologies, including SIEM, Intrusion Detection System or Intrusion Prevention System
- Proven track record in ISO27001, experience with establishing and maintaining the standard is required
- Proven track record in raising awareness of the importance of Information Security to business stakeholders will be highly preferred
- Exposure to information risk field, including systems audit or internal controls will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent career path with regional exposure.