You are here
Senior Security Architect
- Senior Security Architect
- 1 year initial contract
About Our Client
The client is a big technology company and offers the security, performance, and global footprint that organizations need to take advantage of the cloud computing shift. This is a 1 year extendable contract.
- Security Certifications preferred, e.g. CEH, CISSP
- Experience with security vendor solutions such as from Palo Alto, Splunk, HP, McAfee, Symantec, TrendMicro, Checkpoint, Cisco, FireEye, RSA
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree or higher desirable
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as a solution architect or software developer role in the Cyber Security Domain in a managed security services or security vendor environment
- Record of achievement and technical solution expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to write effective technical proposals and conduct technical solutions presentations to key technical stake holders, including "C" levels.
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and detailed solution design documentations
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to the changing demands of the organization
- Keep abreast of trends and developments throughout the security industry to recommend new solutions that would improve the performance or capabilities of the Global Infosec Team
- Strong and resourceful who is outcome-oriented, creative in problem solving, highly skilled at managing and coordinating multiple cross-geographic stakeholders and is comfortable with high-paced environment
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Security Architect is a critical member of the Global Information Security (Infosec) Team who will lead the design and development of new project/services rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility; provide guidance and advice regarding vendor selection and implementation process.
- Collaborate with Applications, Development and Network teams to develop/rollout/review the security architecture for new applications and services
- Solution risk assessments and the studying of proposed architecture/platforms will support any identified integration issues.
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
What's on Offer
For a true low level technologist, this opportunity is unparalleled. The firm has enjoyed continued growth and success over the past few years and is looking to hit the ground running in 2016 by bolstering the technical arsenal.